As an Auctioneer, advertising and marketing expertise are the keys to the success of your business. The quality of your advertising, whether it be signage, business cards, letterhead, newspaper, magazine ads, or the Internet are often the general public’s first exposure to your business. Advertising creates awareness and promotes the auction method of marketing as well as the professionalism of your organization. This contest is designed to be your opportunity to show off your skills and see how others present themselves in various forms of media. The contest is judged in two major categories each with subcategories.
Annual Convention Marketing Contest Entry Form. ALL Current CAA Members are eligible to enter, regardless of past wins. There is NO Entry Fee.
Category 1: Four Color Brochure
- Real Estate
- Farm and/or Ranch (Machinery and/or Equipment)
- Commercial and/or Industrial Machinery & Equipment
- Antiques/Collectibles/Estate/General Household
- Benefit Auctions
Category 2: Business Promotion
- Company Brochure, Letterhead, Envelope, Business Card, and/or Stationery **MUST include CAA logo or the words, “Member of the Colorado Auctioneer Association.”
- Company Promotional Item (Hat, Keychain, Pen, Magnet, Calendar, etc.) **No CAA logo required **
- Company Apparel (Hats, Coats, Shirts) **No CAA logo required **
- Vehicle Graphics **No CAA logo required **
- Facebook Company Page
- Internet Web Page
- Internet Auction Catalogue
Colorado Auctioneers Association
PO Box 1133
Rifle, CO 81650
Cissy Tabor – Executive Secretary
Colorado Auctioneers Association exists to educate auction professionals, to promote CAA members and to monitor legislation in Colorado for the auction industry.
Our vision to have all Colorado auction professionals desire to be members of the Colorado Auctioneers Association.