It’s that time of year again to get together and enjoy the 2020 CAA Convention, obtain quality education in regard to the auction industry and in being a Colorado business owner.
The children and grandchildren of CAA members will kick off the nighttime activities with the annual Children’s Auction selling toy donations to the highest bidder that is sponsored by the Colorado Auctioneers Foundation. This special event is for children age 12 and under.
Invite all your friends to Friday night’s Fun Auction, which supports the CAA and many of its programs, and see who will be crowned as the Colorado Ringman Champion that is sponsored by World Champion Ringman College.
Then as an added bonus, be sure to attend on Saturday night and show support for your favorite auctioneer as they showcase their talent during the annual Colorado State auctioneer Championship, sponsored by Mile High Car Company and the Colorado Farm Show.
But hold on to your hat! There’s even a “Junior” contest for those 13-18 years of age and if you know a young adult that would like to compete, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy networking with old friends and new
- Build up your education knowledge and training
- Ask questions, Visit with and Get to know Our Sponsors of the event who have invested in the Colorado Auctioneers Association with their time spent with us and get to learn about their company & services that support the auction method and our association members.
Friday Night Activities:
- 6th Annual Kids Auction
2nd Annual Colorado Ringman Championship – Who will be crowned the champion?
- Fun Auction – which supports the CAA and many of its programs.
Saturday Night Activities:
- 6th Annual Junior Bid Calling Championship – This competition is open to individuals ages 13 – 18 years old.
- First Timers Auction Championship – Who will win the Troil Welton Championship Award?
- 2020 Colorado State Bid Calling Championship – Who will win the Chuck Cumberlin “Go Your Best” Award?
We are pleased to announce that 2020 Colorado Auctioneers Association Convention we will be held at the Renaissance Stapleton Hotel, Denver, CO off of Quebec and I-70.
Attendees and Guests may make your discount hotel room reservations by clicking here, to obtain the link: RENAISSANCE STAPLETON HOTEL. ** If you have any problems or issues making a reservation, please contact Director Cissy Tabor (303) 729-1195 for assistance. **
Please print the 2020 Convention Registration Form and mail it, along with your payment to, Colorado Auctioneers Association – PO Box 1133 Rifle, CO 81650 or…..Register ONLINE (5% credit card processing fee applies).
To learn more about the Colorado Auctioneers Association or see more information, please follow us on Facebook (click the picture to be connected).
Any additional questions, please contact, Cissy Tabor, Executive Secretary: email@example.com or (303) 729-1195